I chose this photo
because I have been snowboarding since I was a kid. Also, the sun gives a
very nice shadow look to every one on the lift. The sun is also making
the snow in the air shine which gives a cool foggy look to the picture. I
also really like how the edge of the sun gives a blurry look to the
trees and every thing around it. The colors of the sun and the skiers
have add a very nice contrast to the picture. This picture makes me feel
warm and fluffy.

This is a great photo i think that it would have been better in black and white. it would give the picture more detail.
ReplyDeleteI really like this photo. I like it because of the light shinning through the trees, and through the lift. And i like how when the light does this is darkens the people, and makes them stand out.
ReplyDeleteI love this picture! The snow and the trees with the light makes it so the people really stand out
ReplyDelete